Thursday, January 31, 2013

Life as a SNHU Student Writer

As a Southern New Hampshire University English student, I am currently working on my first screenplay.  After completing two screenplay courses, I have completed a short screenplay and half of a full length screenplay.  It is a process that will continue as I complete my studies. 

Here are some Quotes for the Day:
Quotes:
“And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
“The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.”
― Paulo Coelho, Alchemist
In two weeks it'll be the longest day in the year....Do you always watch for the longest day of the year and then miss it? I always watch for the longest day in the year and then miss it.
The Great Gatsby
I've been drunk for about a week now, and I thought it might sober me up to sit in a library.
The Great Gatsby
I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
[info][add][mail][note]
Mark Twain

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
(From Ferris Bueller's Day Off)

1 comment:

  1. Evan . . . can you put a clip of your screenplay up so we know what it is about?

    ReplyDelete